Disclaimer: I do not work for or promote for this company so all of the information is solely based on usage and information obtained on the internet.
When I was pregnant for the first time I can remember going shopping and wanting to purchase the products that had a lot of good reviews. I knew that I was going to breastfeed, so when I saw the First Years Breastflow bottles, it was a no-brainer for me. I had to have these bottles! They can be purchased at most stores where baby products are found such as Amazon.com, Target, Walmart and Babies R’ Us. They range in price from $5.99 to $14.99 depending on if you buy a pack or a single bottle.
- I have used these bottles with both breast milk and formula. It works great for both.
- There is an outer nipple which is soft and mimics the feel of the breast.
- There is an inner nipple which allows your baby to control the flow of their milk just like when breastfeeding.
- It is designed to prevent colic.
- I found a few reviews in which people complained that the bottle leaked. I never had problems with this.
- The only thing that I noticed which some people may not like is that there is usually a little milk left in between the outer and inner nipple when the milk is low. If my baby was still hungry I would just unscrew the top off and dump the milk back into the bottle.
My overall experience with the product:
I was very satisfied with the First Years Breastflow bottles. I used them with both of my children. I like how the bottles were wide, which made it easy to pour milk or formula into. Neither one of my kids had issues going back and forth between breast or the bottle. I tried other bottles and this one was definitely my favorite.
Written by: Lori