There comes a time, usually around four months old or so that infants want to observe more and are alert more often. They want to sit upright more, however they may not be able to. Instead of constantly holding your infant, I suggest purchasing an item that can entertain them for a bit and let them explore safely. That is why I bought the Baby Einstein Activity Jumper for my first born and was also able to use it for my second child. My children loved this jumper up until they were a little over one year old. It can be purchased at stores such as, Amazon.com, Wal-Mart, and Toys R’ US for about $75.
- The seat has a 360 degree rotation, which makes it easy for the baby to play with all of the toys that are attached to the jumper. It is also great for playing peek-a-boo with them.
- There are 5 adjustable height settings that can be changed to accommodate your growing baby. I used all of the settings with my children since they used it for a while.
- The jumper has an electronic piano that lights up and plays music, a frog bead chaser, rattle, mirror, sun stalk and spinning bird. My son loved to bite the sun stalk especially when he was teething.
- My children’s favorite feature was the jumper seat. They loved to jump up and down and I got a kick out of seeing them enjoy themselves so much.
- I also liked the fact that the jumper was very easy to put together.
- I had no problems with this jumper. My children never hurt themselves in it. The seat always spun with ease and none of the toys ever broke. Those were some of the complaints that I read about this product on other sites. As well as it not being easy to put away for storage. I do not think that it was designed to be disassembled and stored away on a daily basis. However, I think that if you are moving or need to just move it to another room in your house, which I have done, then it is not hard.
My overall experience with the product:
Overall, I loved this product. I was actually able to pass it on to my nephew who is using it today at nine months old. He has as much fun in it as my children did. It survived moving about 4 or 5 times. I believe that it is definitely durable and well worth the money and the excitement that comes from the child who is using it.
Written by: Lori